The Ridge is Over 60% Reserved at Halfway Point of Construction
On Wednesday, March 27, 2019, seven shovels dug into the 8-acre Northern California lot adjacent to Paradise Valley Estates. The celebration marked the official start of construction on the Life Plan Community’s 70-residence expansion: The Ridge.
One short year after the official groundbreaking, construction on the new neighborhood’s private cottages and villa apartments is nearly halfway complete. Over the past year, crews have been working diligently to:
- prepare the hillside site for construction
- complete the neighborhood’s infrastructure
- create and complete roadways and curbs
- construct under-building garages and elevator infrastructure for villas
- create foundations for community buildings, villas and residences
- begin vertical construction on villas
During the past 12 months, future residents have had many opportunities to visit Paradise Valley Estates to explore their new community and get to know their new neighbors at special events. Future residents also worked closely with the sales team to choose their specific residence and its preferred interior selections. Some were able to visit the Northern California community for a guided hard hat tour in the fall.
With construction anticipated to be complete in early 2021, new buyers can still secure their ideal private cottage or villa apartment in The Ridge. To learn more, call our Sales Center at 1-800-326-0419 for a personal consultation.