Find meaningful memory care support for memory impairment.
Deer Creek is a memory care community for those living with Alzheimer’s, dementia or cognitive impairment. Part of the thriving Paradise Valley Estates Life Plan Community, Deer Creek incorporates self-care, community and stimulation into everyday living so residents feel both engaged and fulfilled.
We strive to enhance residents’ quality of life through a comfortable and comforting lifestyle that often leads to improved behavior and activity levels with enhanced longevity. With expert care, families can focus on meaningful time with loved ones rather than struggling with the consuming task of providing care.
- 18 private furnished or unfurnished studio apartments with full baths for individuals or couples
- 24-hour care provided by dementia-trained licensed and certified staff
- Low resident-to-staff ratio
- Personal assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping
- Active exercise programs
- Engaging life enrichment programming
- Engaging social, cultural and educational activities
- Scheduled transportation
- Abundant windows and natural light
- Secure, homelike setting with 24-hour emergency call system
- Secure outdoor courtyard
- Views of beautifully landscaped grounds and courtyard
- Sensory and memory stimulation room
- Inviting open kitchen and café dining
- Open community lounge
- Building-wide Wi-Fi
Connect with Us
If you’d like to learn more about Deer Creek, let’s talk.