Board of Directors
Paradise Valley Estates is governed by a local, volunteer Board of Directors, which was formed in 1991. Members are nonresidents who are nominated to serve based on areas of expertise and, once elected, can serve unlimited three-year consecutive terms. The board also includes one, elected community resident with full voting privileges.
The board has a number of established committees including Finance & Investment Management, Construction & Engineering, Foundation and Health Care.
Officers and Board Members
- Col Cecil F. “Bud” Ross, USAF, Ret
- CAPT Nicholas R. Van Male, USN, Ret
- Col Kenneth J. Mackie, USAF, Ret
- Lt Col Gary W. Erickson, USAF, Ret
- Col Sandra R. Schmidt-Berringer, USAF, Ret
- Mr. John A. DiMichele
- Brig Gen Thomas Gisler, USAF, Ret
- LTC Thomas G. Kurkjian, USA, Ret
- Mr. Sean P. Quinn
- CAPT Charles T. “Chuck” Smith, USN, Ret
- Maj Gen Geoffrey P. Wiedeman, USAF, Ret