Paradise Valley Estates COVID-19 Information
Updated Friday, January 7, 9:30 a.m.
Paradise Valley Estates has established preventive protocols and safety guidelines to protect our community from the ongoing risks of COVID-19 and variants.
Thanks to an early and continued response, no residents or team members have experienced serious illness due to COVID-19. While 99% of residents and 96% of team members are vaccinated and have received booster shots, preventive campus-wide testing continues especially as variants emerge.
The California Department of Public Health has instated the following mitigation strategies to better protect residents and employees in settings like Paradise Valley Estates:
- All team members, residents and permitted visitors must wear a face covering indoors and outdoors regardless of vaccination status. Please maintain physical distancing of 6 feet at all times.
- Proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results are required before visiting campus.
- Vaccinated visitors must present their completed vaccine card. For added safety, vaccinated visitors should also complete a COVID-19 test within 72 hours of an anticipated visit.
- Unvaccinated visitors must present a COVID-19 test with a negative result completed within 72 hours of an anticipated visit.
- Campus visitors are limited to residential living homes and may not visit community common areas.
- Visitation to assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing care is very limited. Please call (707) 432-1100 for details.
This information is updated as changes occur.