Paradise Valley Estates COVID-19 Information
Updated November 2022
Protocols for Visitation in Residential Living Areas at PVE
These rules apply to all visits for all visitors (internal and external) visiting residents in Residential Living areas (also referred to as Independent Living)
1) Proof of vaccination and proof of testing are no longer required when visiting a home of a Residential Living resident.
2) Unvaccinated visitors of all ages may not visit indoor or outdoor common areas. Common areas are defined as anywhere where other residents or team members may be encountered outside of the resident’s home. Walking outside is permitted as long as a mask is worn and social distancing is practiced.
3) Unvaccinated visitors—including children two years and older—must wear a mask when outside of the home of the resident they are visiting. They must also practice social distancing of at least six feet.
4) Fully vaccinated visitors may dine in PVE dining facilities with the residents they are visiting, and with residents from other households.
5) Fully vaccinated visitors may participate in indoor activities, but should wear a mask and socially distance whenever possible. Masking is not required for outdoor activities.
If you have any questions regarding these new protocols, contact the Clinic at 707-207-7888.