Created for life to a higher standard.
Paradise Valley Estates was founded in 1997 by a nonprofit organization of retired military officers. They envisioned a Life Plan Community with a welcoming culture that emphasized service and supported engagement.
Their goal was to create a Northern California haven for adults age 60 and older with the additional distinction of serving as uniformed services officers as well as for their spouses or surviving spouses. While admission eligibility has broadened to non-military residents, many of our more than 500 residents have a military background.
Located just minutes from the many resources of Travis Air Force Base and David Grant Medical Center, Paradise Valley Estates is a nonprofit Life Plan Community that offers a full continuum of health services within the community. Residents can enjoy life with the security of an inclusive financial program that assures their future care and protects them from the high costs of nursing care.
Military and Service Activities
- Travis AFB resources including David Grant Medical Center, Base Exchange and Commissary
- Travis AFB Retiree Activities Office
- Military Officers Association of America Solano County Chapter
- AFJROTC Mentoring Program
- Community Patriotic Committee
- Military Recognition Events