Board of Directors
Paradise Valley Estates is governed by a local, volunteer Board of Directors, which was formed in 1991. Members are nominated to serve based on areas of expertise and, once elected, may serve multiple three-year terms. In addition, there is one elected community resident who serves as a fully participating board member.
The board has a number of established committees including the Executive Committee, Finance Committee, Audit Committee, Facilities Committee, and Health Services Committee.
Officers and Board Members
- CAPT Nicholas R. Van Male, USN, Ret
- Mr. Sean P. Quinn
- Col Sandra R. Schmidt-Berringer, USAF, Ret
- Lt Col Gary W. Erickson, USAF, Ret
- Mr. John A. DiMichele
- Brig Gen Thomas M. Gisler, USAF, Ret
- LTC Thomas G. Kurkjian, USA, Ret
- CAPT Charles T. “Chuck” Smith, USN, Ret
- Maj Gen Geoffrey P. Wiedeman, USAF, Ret
- Col Deborah L. Aspling, USAF, Ret
- LTC Robert S. Bowers, USA, Ret
- Mrs. Sandy Person