Board of Directors
Paradise Valley Estates is governed by a local, volunteer Board of Directors, which was formed in 1991. Members are nominated to serve based on areas of expertise and, once elected, may serve multiple three-year terms. In addition, there is one elected community resident who serves as a fully participating board member.
The board has a number of established committees including the Executive Committee, Governance Committee, Finance Committee, Audit Committee, Facilities Committee, and Health Services Committee.
Officers and Board Members
- Col. Sandra R. Schmidt-Berringer, USAF, (Ret) – Chair
- Mr. John A DiMichele – Vice Chair
- Lt. Col. Gary W. Erickson, USAF (Ret) – Treasurer
- Mrs. Sandy Person – Secretary
- Mr. Sean P. Quinn – Immediate Past Chair
- Col. Deborah L. Aspling, USAF (Ret)
- LTC. Robert Bowers, USA (Ret)
- LTC. Thomas Kurkjian, USA (Ret)
- Mrs. Marie Smith – Resident Board Member
- Maj. Gen. Geoffrey Wiedeman, USAF, (Ret)