Living at Paradise Valley Estates is a front row seat to a host of travel adventures. You’re just 30 minutes from the world-famous Napa and Sonoma wine region and within 60 minutes of the sights and sounds of downtown San Francisco.
Travel is easy and accessible, thanks to three international airports located within an hour of our community. Or hop in the car for a leisurely drive to Lake Tahoe or the beautiful beaches and coastline of Northern California. We make it easy to take it all in.
The Northern California Lifestyle
- World-famous Napa and Sonoma wine regions
- Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Lake Tahoe skiing and boating
- Santa Cruz and Bodega Bay beaches
- San Francisco arts and entertainment
- Wildlife tours and excursions
- Art galleries, theaters and shopping
- Nationally acclaimed restaurants
- Golf and tennis clubs
- Fishing, sailing and hiking
- Day trips to: San Francisco, Napa Valley, Monterey and Sacramento